Wednesday, January 20, 2010

USANA Becomes Official Supplement Provider of AFC Bournemouth - Sign me up!

USANA's latest press release titled "USANA Health Sciences Becomes Official Supplement Provider of AFC Bournemouth" is another desperate attempt to make news out of nothing.

Stated on the article is the following: “As a 37-year-old professional footballer, it is vital that I look after myself to the best of my ability,” said AFC Bournemouth Striker Steve Fletcher. “With USANA’s nutritional program, I have never felt better.”

What is not mentioned in the article is that Steve Fletcher is a USANA distributor. He is a salesman for USANA. His Distributor ID number is 4245360. So when you become a USANA distributor, it would also benefit you to have USANA create a press release about your "partnership" with the company. It is just too bad most of USANA's distributors have never made a profit in the business opportunity. And you can get brand new USANA product off Ebay at less than half the price that it costs distributors to buy it!

1 comment:

  1. What a plank .... Steve was never even approached about the business until after he got the results..

    And I guess the ebay store is yours too ...

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate language may cause comment not to be added. Please refrain from using bad language. If your posting does not show up after a day, please email me with your comment so I can search for it in the spam box. Thank you.
usanawatchdog@gmail.com